From good sport I wake up at 11 swearing in Aramaic against the clock and after three quarters of an hour robbosaggine I get out of bed. The night before I was dragged into the disc and even I know how I put myself to avoid a rum and coke after another with all those girls who seemed to say "baccagliami from which it will send a crap time zero, yes?" . The fact is that I came home very late but lucid, and in shape for the ride from Milan.
I make a quick breakfast, prepared in a backpack with helmet, shoes spd (yes, they are one of the few who use clipless pedals set) go down in the cellar, swollen gums and leave for home at 6 + cisco shore waiting for me with mega jippone where they are easily fixed and 4 + 4 bike storage. We must now seize the savior and we leave for Milan (Pussy). Travel
convenient, quick cycling stage from where I buy on the fly 3 little things that are not found in Turin worse than an autographed copy of "Made in Japan (sivende Turin, ALARM and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) we head towards the place of departure. There
beak a 50in people, almost all fixed enrollment card spokes, 1 2 3 go!
Classic start to the Le Mans race with the bike on foot to leave the asphalt and manifest little surprise ... An evil puzzle that at first seems incomprehensible, but gradually comes out. Some definitions are the names of roads that make up the checkpint and the number of horizontal or vertical line is the number ... Fear! Original formula and funny, but in my opinion a bit 'too penalizing for out of town. However
party and after a bit 'of information to passers-by and asked various people get to the first check point where I drop a bun bought at a little bar out of the crisis of hunger that was coming ... Shit I did not do lunch! However
splashing off the entire check to the next area that is in the cathedral. I ask a policeman to find this explanation and looked after me very badly for the series of maneuvers that I had to go pick him up he answers correctly. Shoot us an avenue to all and at some point I'm calling from behind by 3 others in Turin because obviously I was not already more understanding and I jumped in a fucking ugly the second check ... Okay 'I'll go back and look the other indications I'm cursed to complete crosswords. Let's start
rocket and shortly after Cisco decided to test a bit 'of Galilean mechanics against a car that crosses the street without ifs and buts ... but fuck, nasty motorist stunned, where you got your head? How do you make a U-turn without seeing the sun during the day 4 (four, not one) cyclists who are coming in the opposite direction to yours? Among other things, I've dodged the little machine with big ass just because I was fairly central in the street and managed to pass them back. Cisco was the sidewalk and could not do anything but print on the body. Fortunately no serious damage reported physical but has wrecked forks, frame and some ball cuscnetto the front hub. Bella
bad luck. Race over and wait forever for the arrival of the patrol of civic (or rather the cast as they call them there).
shore and I go back there to get the car to go to the other 2 raccatare and return to Turin (nor) the moral right to the ground but almost ... say-height bracket.
For me it was the second Alleycat, but the first out of town, so I regret not being able to stop a casino on the tour. It should be ', it means that Turin will bring their own colors at that high of Bologna.
PS photo by parkh's
... I do not know if I authorize the publication is just a picture but I swear I'll get a lawsuit that'll take it off eh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment