Monday, February 15, 2010

Worshiping The Female Genitals

Massacre Valentine's Day - second edition and runner Chariots

Post edited: Please read the fund for details.

My day starts with an alarm at noon, and as a platter of pasta banana + breakfast. The bike had already been prepared and lubricated the previous day so I put the few things I needed in a backpack and I left for the Valentino Park to take sides in advance. I eat a croissant and do the due greetings to those present. Lined up the bikes and we depart for the usual start to the "Le Mans". Before the start Lito tells us that we must deal with 3 races during the race and the first will take a picture with a woman (a man for the girls) and this gives us a kiss. My result is above, but was simply legendary Claudio that he found an elderly lady with a lot of caregivers that a little 'if not the arrogance of lemonade. Always Lito then adds that the manifest with the list of checkpoints were at the traffic lights just below the Monte dei Cappuccini - then just a little rise in the cold. 1, 2, 3 ... GO!
reach the bike and I head straight to the pursuit Ovidiu pulled behind the most aggressive. The climb is the first victims of the Capuchins, and I realize now that Andrea was a very bad score in the race. They give me the manifest and, in the heat map to search the checkpoint did not know, I forget to write on the name, I'll put it on arrival ... The fact is that fly out and I pull behind Matt, a guy from Vicenza very strong and very nice.
First check, via Pietro Micca: easy, stamp and go, taking with him that Andrea was attached to another competitor, but with little success. From now on we hooked on to it there 3 or so. The second check was on a corner Castelfidardo course the United States. I can not remember which way it runs through me Castelfidardo During the U.S. Via Sacchi until the end and I'm not fucking check ... WTF? I check the map and I realize I had to do something more like 20 meters. But shit! However, there do I check and set off a cannon at the store via Domodossola Heart of sports. Here, too, stamp, look at the map and go. Crossing an intersection I pass my 2 followers and a group of Attacks in Turin but wrong road and go long at a checkpoint ... is my chance! I rush to check and here I reveal another test: I have to inflate a balloon and tie it somewhere (backpack, bike, clothes, caz ... no, what not). While I'm still damned to inflate the balloon and tie with string to the seat tube come reached by my followers that fit the balloon in his pocket and follow me. Arriverranno arrival with the balloon deflated and untied. Now this is fine if the organizers are also good for me, although I remain of the view that if there are tests you should check that these are actually completed until the end and not just half. In this case I probably would have had the opportunity to let me out of town behind two very strong but I had to take to the finish. However my possible advantage would then be frustrated by my fall, fortunately out of traffic and low speed, which made me lose what little advantage that I would if everyone had gathered and tied the balloon inflated. But back to the race. The next check is at the Tricycle in via Rab: timbre and the way to Via Montevideo. To achieve this we check a short piece in the wrong direction "in Tunis Street which then will reveal at least a mile! Oh ... I do not remember how high it was the goal. Once you reach the check stamped and take advantage of a flower shop across from the checkpoint to complete the third test: find a flower to be delivered upon arrival. So I headed to the starting point with my two companions of adventure and introduce ourselves by first Aldone 10cento and give us another poster with a single checkpoint in the course Salvemini. Now I can think of where it is but I suggest that was where we had played polo on a Sunday in spring. Ok, I have: go! Corso Dante, Corso Rosselli, Syracuse Course, Course Sebastopol, a small piece minimum Alemanno street and turn left to check. At this point we find that almost no one opens the door of his car in the face and while I think it insulting to ask him, this shows me the label to be applied to the manifesto. The next check is in Piazza Carrara ... and where? Corso Casale area I'm told. Now the road and all good or bad in downhill. The legs seem to run quite well (to put it there to warm up) and a decent start to the finish forcing. Passing under house Aldone we stop without hesitation to put the tape on the intercom and the super attack in the lock and leave again - joke. The road to arrival is easy and there is little traffic. They will all be skiing? boh ... The fact is that Matt, from Vicenza, a strap breaks and finds a considerable technical handicap since that ran unchecked. Then he begins to experience a little 'thirst, so we stopped to drink it in the corner of Corso Moncalieri Corso River and in the meantime we ask a taxi driver info on the location of Piazza Carrara. It tells us that immediately after the velodrome. At this point, given the proverbial bastardy organizers Alleycat is taking root in my head the idea of \u200b\u200ban arrival with a round of the Paris Roubaix velodrome as ... No, come on please. Unfounded suspicions, and thank goodness! As we approach the arrival m I realize that after all I have energy to sprint or even a possible action by finisseur better than I like so much and that for example I have already helped to win the hearts of sports organized by Alleycat last fall. Arrived in front of Piazza Carrara I gaze turned to the right (facing the square) and suddenly I'm calling from the left, inside the park, beneath the monument to Fausto Coppi where there is the arrival. While I see them I realize that I am too far and I get to the second slide (yellow route) while Andrea cut in half from the sidewalk (I have the bunny-hop, red path) and blows me a few moments the first place. Had I known that the arrival was at the Coppi monument that is the other side the street from Piazza Carrara probably would have started first and I took the first slide (blue route).
bluntly I would rather lose a sprint or because I had no more than to a misunderstanding about the exact arrival. However, the result is positive and sporting awards cedutimi by Andrew, as a tribute to the essential function of my browser, I am very very very rich and for this I thank him for the gesture.
In conclusion I have to learn to ollie un'alleycat that may be helpful.


PS If you want to exchange links between the various bloggers Forumers or send me an email. That is, a type of IO Link struria you and you link me. Not I refer to this post, but at their own blogs.

EDIT
Andrea had the balloon inflated but it was hidden in the bag and the first to return to the G and Valentino were Luca Vittorio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment